Address: Chill Factore, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Trafford Way, Manchester, M41 7JA
Phone Number: 0161 749 2222
Website: Visit the Chill Factore website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy online now!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Chill Factore is a snow slopes sports park and climbing wall in Trafford Quays Leisure Village near Manchester.
Enjoy a range of snow based sporting activities on the 180 metre long real snow slope which you can be used for for skiing and snowboarding. There is also a 60m long Luge ice slide for trying some Tubing and a SnowPlay area for children and adults to have snowball fights or have a go on the mini-sledge track and carousel. There are also Snow sphereing experiences available.
In addition to the snow based activities there is also a 12 Metre high climbing wall. Visitors can purchase tickets for timed sessions on the main slope or the different areas or you can book into a lesson, course or guided practice session. Parties catered for. Santa’s snow grotto with real snow at Christmas.
- Free car parking.
- Shops (including Snow + Rock, The North Face, Evans Cycles, Dare 2b, Subvert Boardstore and Surfanic) selling sporting and outdoor clothes and equipment, skiing holidays and gifts.
- The Mont Blanc restaurant serves pizzas and pasta dishes.
- Nando’s serving meals.
- Castle in the Air (J.D. Weatherspoon).
- Chilli’s North American style sports bar.
- Costa coffee.
- Café Extreme.
- Fredericks Ice Cream.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Chill Factore website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Chill Factore for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.