Address: Christmas Tree Farm, Cudham Road, Downe Village, Orpington, Kent, BR6 7LF
Phone Number: 01689 861603
Website: Visit the Christmas Tree Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Christmas Tree Farm is 15 miles from London in the village of Downe and features animals which can all be petted and fed with food purchased at the farm. The animals include sheep, alpacas, chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs, guinea pigs, geese, donkeys, llamas, cows and goats.
- Tea Gardens serving snacks and drinks.
- No picnics allowed.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Open daily (weather permitting).
- November to February: 10am – 4pm
- March to October: 10am – 5:30pm
- Bank Holidays: Normal opening times.
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Open from 9am during School holidays and weekends from April until September.
- Closed Christmas and New Years day.
- Adults – £4.00
- Children (ages 2 – 16) – £2.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Christmas Tree Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.