Address: Clifford’s Tower, Tower Street, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 9SA
Phone Number: 01904 646940
Website: Visit the Clifford’s Tower website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Clifford’s tower is a keep and almost all that remains of York Castle a medieval Norman castle.
There have been fortifications on the site since the 11th Century with the current tower being constructed during the 13th century.
- Pay and display car parks nearby and in the town.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic and use the grassy areas.
- Gift shop.
- Please check the Clifford’s Tower website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.40
- Child (5 to 17 years) – £3.20
- Concession – £4.90
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) – £14.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Clifford’s Tower for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.