Phone Number: 01202 700778
Website: Visit the Compton Acres website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Compton Acres is 5 beautifully themed gardens, the Italian Garden, the Wooded Valley, the Rock and Water Garden, the Heather Garden and the Japanese Garden set over 10 acres.
- The Cafe Tearooms is a fully licensed establishment serving hot meals.
- Harbour View Cafe serving light lunches, Dorset Cream Teas and Marshfield Ice-cream.
- Gift shop.
- Plant centre.
- Well-behaved dogs on lead welcome.
- Free car parking.
- Open all year round, 12 months of the year 7 days a week.
- Good Friday to 31st October: 10am - 6pm (last entry 5pm).
- 1st November to Good Friday: 10am - 4pm (last entry 3pm).
- Excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Adult - £8.45
- Concession - £7.45
- Carers - £3.50
- Children - £4.25
- Children (4 and under) - Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £19.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Compton Acres for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Sandbanks Crazy Golf
- Splashdown Poole
- Lemur Landings Soft Play
- Arne RSPB Reserve
- Adventure Wonderland