Address: Compton Castle, Marldon, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 1TA
Phone Number: 01803 661906
Website: Visit the Compton Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Compton Castle is a medieval fortified manor house with a garden near Torquay in Devon.
House has a great hall, the kitchen and a solar to view. Outside there is also a barn and chapel to see, plus the garden has a rose garden, a knot garden and an orchard.
- Free car parking.
- Souvenir sales.
- Castle Barton restaurant nearby (not National Trust).
- Please check the Compton Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Standard:
- Adult – £7.10
- Child – £3.55
- Family – £17.75
- Family (1 adult, 2 children) – £10.65
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £6.70
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) – £3.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Compton Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.