Address: Conisbrough Castle, Castle Hill, Conisbrough, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN12 3BU
Phone Number: 01709 863329
Website: Visit the Conisbrough Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Conisbrough Castle, built on the site of an earlier Norman fortification, was constructed in the late 1100’s and was once owned by Richard of York. It is now largely in ruins but has an intact keep with some displays housed on each floor.
- Free car parking.
- Visitor centre selling souvenirs and hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic.
- Please check the Conisbrough Castle website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) – £3.50
- Concession – £5.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) – £15.30
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Conisbrough Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.