Address: Coton Manor Garden, Coton, Northamptonshire, NN6 8RQ
Phone Number: 01604 740219
Website: Visit the Coton Manor Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Coton Manor Garden is a ten acre garden near Ravensthorpe in Northamptonshire.
This outdoor attraction is located on a hillside in the grounds of a 17th century manor house. Amongst the garden areas are a water garden, herbaceous borders, a rose garden, a herb garden and kitchen garden, orchards, woodland areas, a gravel garden and terrace gardens. Outside of the formal gardens there is a five acre bluebell wood and a wild-flower meadow to see.
- Small car park.
- Shop selling gardening items.
- Nursery selling plants.
- Stableyard Café serving light lunches, cream teas, snacks and drinks.
- Tuesday 2nd Apr to Saturday 28th Sept: 12noon – 5:30pm (last admission 4.45pm)
- Tuesday to Saturday: Closed Sundays and Mondays except Bank Holiday weekends when we are open Sat, Sun & Mon
- Adults – £7.50
- Children – £3.00
- Groups (comprising 15 or more visitors) – £6.50 per person.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Coton Manor Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.