Court Barn Museum is a museum about craft and design from the Arts and Crafts movement on in Chipping Campden in Gloucestershire.
Situated inside a small seventeenth century barn this attraction provides insight into the work and people involved in craft and design work in the North Cotswolds and Chipping Campden since the Arts and Crafts movement. The exhibit space is all on the ground floor and there items on display designed by some of the individuals, information about craft traditions and audio and video stories. There are also family activity sheets for families with children.
- On street car parking.
- Museum shop selling hand crafted gifts plus books and cards.
- April to September: Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 5pm
- October to March: Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Closed on Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
- Adults – £5.00
- Concessions (full time students and under-18s) – FREE
- Art Fund Members – 50% off admission price
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2017.
Before you start your journey to Court Barn Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.