Phone Number: 01243 542808
Website: Visit the Denmans Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Denmans Garden reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Denmans Garden is a four acre garden in the village of Fontwell in West Sussex.
Located just off the A27 between Chichester and Arundel this garden has a walled garden, herb garden and conservatory. Access to the plant centre and cafe is free of charge. Guided tours available for groups for an additional charge.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Plant centre selling plants, garden ornaments and garden furniture.
- The licensed Garden Café serves hot and cold lunches, cakes and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Denmans Garden website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Denmans Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Arundel Castle
- Butlins Bognor Regis
- Bognor Regis Museum
- Bignor Roman Villa
- South Downs Planetarium Science Centre
- Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre