Address: Denmans Garden, Denmans Lane, Fontwell, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0SU
Phone Number: 01243 542808
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Denmans Garden is a four acre garden in the village of Fontwell in West Sussex.
Located just off the A27 between Chichester and Arundel this garden has a walled garden, herb garden and conservatory. Access to the plant centre and cafe is free of charge. Guided tours available for groups for an additional charge.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Plant centre selling plants, garden ornaments and garden furniture.
- The licensed Garden Café serves hot and cold lunches, cakes and drinks.
- Daily: 10am – 4pm
- Last entry time for the garden is 3:30pm
- 1st October they will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays until the 1st of March.
- Adults – £5.95
- Senior Citizens – £5.50
- Children (5 to 16 years) – £4.50
- Carers – £4.50
- Pre-booked Groups of 15 or more persons – £5.25
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Denmans Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.