Address: Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre, Milford, Lifton, Devon, PL16 0AT
Phone Number: 01566 783425
Website: Visit the Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre is a 45,000 sq. foot indoor attraction featuring vintage funfair rides, side stalls and games, working exhibits and artwork connected to fairgrounds all in a beautiful rural setting. It also features a children’s outdoor play area.
- Cafe serving home made meals.
- Free wi-fi in the cafe.
- Gift shop selling fairground related souvenirs.
- Outdoor picnic tables.
- Free car parking.
- 2018 season runs from 10th – 18th February February (Spring Half Term Week).
- Then & days a week from 16th March through to 4th November.
- Then weekends only until 16th December.
- Open 10am to 5pm (10am to 6pm during July and August only).
Ticket Prices – Saver Ticket:
- Adult – £12.60
- Child – £10.80
- Family Ticket – £43.20
- Senior – £10.80
Ticket Prices – Standard Entry:
- Adult – £9.00
- Child – £7.00
- Family Ticket – £28.00
- Senior – £7.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.