Address: Dinosaur Isle, Culver Parade, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 8QA
Phone Number: 01983 404344
Website: Visit the Dinosaur Isle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Dinosaur Isle is a purpose built museum with exhibits relating to dinosaurs, fossils and the geology of the Isle of Wight all housed indoors. The Isle of Wight is a world-renowned location for dinosaur fossils with 15 different species of dinosaur bones having been recovered there.
- Car parking (charge).
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and soft drinks.
- Cafe next door to museum.
- Outside picnic area next to lake.
- Open seven days a week.
- April – August: 10am to 6pm
- September – October: 10am to 5pm
- November – March: 10am to 4pm
- Closed: 24th, 25th and 26th of Dec. Also 1st of Jan.
- Last admission one hour before closing.
- Adult – £5.00
- Child (aged 3 to 15) – £4.00
- Child (under 3) – FREE
- Family Group (2 adults and 2 children) – £16.50
- Family Group (2 adults and 3 children) – £19.50
- Concession (Student / Pensioner)- £4.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Dinosaur Isle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.