Doddington Hall and Gardens is an Elizabethan mansion with gardens and estate in West of Lincoln in Lincolnshire.
The hall dates from 1600 and features collections of furniture, paintings, ceramics, porcelain, textiles and arms. Rooms to view include the brown parlour with oak panelling, the library, the drawing room, the Tiger bedroom, the Holly bedroom, the long gallery, the print room and the tent room who’s surfaces are entirely covered by an Egyptian tent.
The five acres of gardens have an Elizabethan layout and includes the East and West formal gardens with topiary and box-edged parterres. There’s also a wild garden with the Temple of the Winds folly, a croquet lawn, a turf maze, and the two acre kitchen garden. There’s a nature trail to follow plus many walking routes are available to download from their website.
- Car parking.
- Farm shop selling products from the kitchen garden, farm and other local producers.
- India Jane Interiors shop sells furniture, wallpapers and home accessories.
- Country Clothing shop sells clothing for rural activities.
- Cafe serves breakfasts, lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Restaurant serving meals using mainly home grown produce.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Doddington Hall and Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Doddington Hall & Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.