Phone Number: 0161 941 1025
Website: Visit the Dunham Massey website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Dunham Massey reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dunham Massey hall is a Georgian house with formal gardens and parkland between Lymm and Altrincham in Cheshire.
Stately home of the Earls of Warrington and Stamford the house has elegant Edwardian interiors and collections of silver and paintings to see. You can learn about the life of the Edwardian servants when viewing the downstairs areas including the laundry, dairy, scullery, larders and kitchen. Guided tour included in entry price.
The formal gardens include the largest Winter garden in the UK plus a rose garden, a vegetable garden and a collection of acer and rhododendrons. Garden tour included in price. The 190 acre park has herds of deer and a 400 year old working water mill and there are daily guided walks through the park at 1:30pm.
- Car parking (charge).
- Shop selling gifts, jewellery, gardening items, local produce and Dunham Massey brewed beers.
- Stables Restaurant serving hot meals and afternoon teas.
- Dogs on leads welcome in park.
- Please check the Dunham Massey website for opening hours.
- Adult - £8.00
- Child - £4.00
- Family - £20.00
- Family (1 adult, max 3 children) - £12.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £7.60
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £3.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Dunham Massey for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Antz in Your Pantz
- Tatton Park
- Bean and Brush Family Art Cafe
- Gauntlet Birds of Prey Eagle and Vulture Park
- Anchors Away Play
- Wythenshawe Community Farm