Address: Erasmus Darwin House, Beacon Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 7AD
Phone Number: 01543 306260
Website: Visit the Erasmus Darwin House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Erasmus Darwin House is the museum about the life and works of Erasmus Darwin set in the house he lived in, in Lichfield, during the 1700’s.
Erasmus Darwin was a scientist, poet and physician and he was also Charles Darwin’s grandfather. There is also a Herb garden to view.
- Car parking opposite (pay and display).
- 30th October 2017 to 29th March 2018: Thursday to Monday 11am – 4pm
- 31st March to 29th October 2018: Every day 10:30am – 4:30pm
- The Herb Garden is open all year round.
- Free entry donations welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Erasmus Darwin House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.