Phone Number: 0115 938 6206
Website: Visit the Escape Family Entertainment Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Escape Family Entertainment Centre is a indoor soft play centre for families with children up to 14 years old in Giltbrook in Nottinghamshire.
This play centre is fully air-conditioned and has a large 4 tier soft play frame for over 4’s with log ramps, ball blaster cannons, cargo net bridges, crawl tubes, slides, aerial run, swinging balls and ball shower on which adults are allowed to play along with their children. There is also a separate under 4’s play area with it’s own play frame with rollers, soft shapes, biff bags, rockers, slide, ball juggler and ball pool. There’s also an enclosed sports play area plus 4 electric coin-operated go-karts suitable for two which operate on a go-kart track. Curriculum based activity sessions on Monday to Thursday mornings in term time. Comfortable leather seating in the cafe area. Two party rooms catering for children’s themed parties including disco and sports parties.
- Car parking.
- Cafe serving meals, snacks, cakes, cold drinks and speciality hot drinks.
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30am - 6pm
- Friday & Saturday: 9:30am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
- Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day & Easter Sunday.
- Under 1’s - Free
- Child (aged 12 months up to 18 months) - £2.75
- Child (aged 18 months up to 4 years) - £4.30
- Child (aged 4 years up to 14 years) - £5.80
- 2 free adults per paying child
- Additional adults £1 each
- Childminders £2.75 per child (must have 2 or more children to receive this offer and proof of being a registered childminder Mon - Fri Term Time Only)
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Escape Family Entertainment Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum
- Oceans of Fun
- Wollaton Hall and Deer Park
- Pirate’s Play, Party and Laser Centre
- Denz Childrens Indoor Playcentre