Address: Eshott Heugh Animal Park, 2 Eshottheugh Farm, Felton, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE65 9QH
Phone Number: 01670 787778
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Eshott Heugh Animal Park is a family animal attraction between Morpeth and Alnwick in Northumberland.
A family run business, the park features a number of animals to see including meerkats, raccoons, foxes, rhea, donkeys, Shetland ponies, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchilla, goats, sheep, Kune Kune pigs, ferrets, budgies, chickens, ducks and turkeys. Birthday parties catered for.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling home wares, locally produced items, toys and souvenirs.
- Tearooms serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- March to October 28th: Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 5pm, Sunday 9:30 to 4pm
- October to February: Daily 9:30am – 4pm
- Last entry one hour before closing.
- Closed from 25th December until the 1st January.
- Adults – £6.50
- Children (16 & under) – £4.75
- Children (2 & under) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Eshott Heugh Animal Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.