Address: Fantasy Island, Sea Lane, Ingoldmels, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 1RH
Phone Number: 01754 615858
Website: Visit the Fantasy Island website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Fantasy Island is a family resort park with rides including Absolute Insane, Amazin Confusion, The Beast, Kiddie Carousel, Circus Convoy, Crazy Mouse Ride, Dodgems, Dragon Mountain Descent, Elephant Ride, Eye On The Coast Big Wheel, Fantasia, Flying Clowns, Galloping Horse Carousel, Jellikins Coaster, Jumbo Jets, Techno Jump “Jumping Frogs”, Jungle Ride, Log Flume, Millennium Coaster, Mini Dodgems, Jungle Trip, Toucan Tours Monorail, Odyssey Coaster, Pony Express, Rhombus Rocket, Safari Land Train, Seaquarium, Twister and Volcanic Impact.
Many food outlets and a Piazza Mall with over 30 shops.
- Please check the Fantasy Island website for opening hours as times vary.
- High Season (Wristbands) – Standard £24, Junior £13
- Medium Season (Wristbands) – Standard £18, Junior £10
- Low Season (Wristbands) – Standard £12, Junior £6
- Opening & Closing Party (Wristbands) – Standard £5, Junior £5
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2016.
Before you start your journey to Fantasy Island for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.