Phone Number: 01202 622022
Website: Visit the Farmer Palmer's Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Farmer Palmer's Farm Park is a farm attraction with children's play activities near Poole in Dorset.
This attraction is aimed at families with children up to the age of 8. There are farm animals to see plus small animals for cuddling. Outdoor things to do include a Wendy house village, sand pit with play equipment, pedal tractors, pedal go-karts, bouncy castle, maize maze (seasonal), woodland walk, water play area and tractor and trailer rides. Indoor play activities include the undercover soft play zone, a bouncy castle and a straw bale play barn. There are also daily scheduled shows and demonstrations which include milking and pig racing. Caters for birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling toys, clothes and farm produce.
- Hen House Restaurant is licensed and serves freshly made hot meals, snacks, cakes and beverages.
- Picnic areas.
- Saturday 19th Jan to Saturday 30th Mar: Daily 10am - 4pm
- Sunday 31st Mar to Saturday 26th Oct: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 27th Oct to Sunday 22nd Dec: Daily 10am - 4pm
- Adult - £10.50
- Child (3 years and over) - £10.50
- Child (2 years) - £4.95
- Child (Under 2 years) - Free entry
- Family Saver Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children) - £38.00
- Disabled Person/Carer (each) - £8.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Farmer Palmer's Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Wareham Town Museum
- Arne RSPB Reserve
- Kingston Lacy
- Purbeck Mineral and Mining Museum
- Lemur Landings Soft Play
- Splashdown Poole