Phone Number: 0151 526 0002
Website: Visit the Farmer Teds Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Farmer Teds Farm Park is a farm adventure park between Formby and Ormskirk in Lancashire.
This attraction has both indoor and outdoor things to do for families with children. There are farm animals and pets to see and interact with, a barrel ride, a tractor and trailer ride, outdoor adventure play areas, pedal go-karts, large sandpit and daily activities including bird of prey flying displays, tractor rides, sheep racing, pony grooming, animal encounter sessions and milking demonstrations. Indoor areas include a play barn with three-storey play frame, slides, electric ride-on tractors and working water-wheel, plus there’s a mini-beasts centre with reptiles, spiders and insects.
- Car parking.
- Farmer Ted’s Grill serving meals, snacks and beverages.
- Picnic areas.
- Open daily: 10am - 6pm
- Please note that Farmer Ted’s closes for two weeks in November, four weeks in January.
- Children under the age of one - Free
- Children (under 3 years) - £6.75
- Child (3 years+) - £11.75
- Adult (13 years and over) - £8.25
- Family (2+2) - £38.00
- Family (2+1) - £23.50
- Concessions (65+) - £7.50
- Registered Carer (ID required) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Farmer Teds Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Pick A Pot And Paint It Place
- China Butterfly Pottery Painting Studio
- Acorn Farm
- Southport Model Railway Village
- Windmill Animal Farm
- Croxteth Hall and Country Park