Address: Fleet Air Arm Museum, RNAS Yeovilton, Ilchester, Somerset, BA22 8HT
Phone Number: 01935 840565
Website: Visit the Fleet Air Arm Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Fleet Air Arm Museum is a museum about the flying division of the Royal Navy, located North of Yeovil in Somerset.
Based at the Royal Naval Air Station Yeovilton, the collection is displayed across 4 large halls. The museum has the largest collection of naval aircraft in Europe with some unique aircraft and includes seaplanes, biplanes, a Harrier Jump Jet, modern day helicopters and a Concorde 002. As well as the many aircraft on display visitors will also see photos, artefacts, bombs, artwork, memorabilia and information about the history of the airborne arm, major conflicts and the stories of individual people who served in the division.
There are also many interactive exhibits and the Aircraft Carrier Experience where you’ll journey to a replica flight deck of the HMS Ark Royal. Children’s adventure playground next to the Swordfish restaurant.
- Free car parking.
- Museum shop sells model aircraft kits, clothes, books, DVDs, posters and souvenirs.
- The Swordfish Restaurant (just outside the museum) is licensed and serves hot and cold food, cakes and fresh ground coffee daily all year from 10am.
- Warnefords Cafe (inside the museum) serves light refreshments during school holidays and special events.
- Picnic area in front of the museum.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Fleet Air Arm Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Fleet Air Arm Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.