Address: Fort Paull Museum, Battery Road, Paull, Nr Hull, East Yorkshire, HU12 8FP
Phone Number: 01482 896236
Website: Visit the Fort Paull Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Fort Paull Museum is a history museum just outside the village of Paull in East Yorkshire.
This attraction is set on a 10 acre site situated alongside the Humber estuary in the grounds of a Napoleonic fortress. There are both undercover and outdoor exhibits covering historic periods of conflict including the Napoleonic Wars, the Civil war and the World Wars. Amongst the things to see are some underground tunnels, the TRENCH, a Blackburn Beverley aeroplane, military vehicles and artillery and the Humberside Fire Brigade Museum.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling toys, souvenirs, gifts, minatures and replica coins and medals.
- Dukes of York Bar serves all day breakfasts, meals, snacks and drinks.
- Summer Opening Times: 24th March to 31st October 10am – 6pm (last admission 4pm).
- Closed Winter: 1st November to 23rd March.
- School visits can be arranged during closure times please ring for details.
- Adults – £6.50
- Children and Concessions – £5.50
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) – £20
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Fort Paull Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.