Address: Gnome Magic, Old Ipswich Road, Dedham, Colchester, Essex, CO7 6HU
Phone Number: 01206 231 390
Website: Visit the Gnome Magic website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Gnome Magic consists of gardens with gnomes and a gnome museum located North East of Colchester in Essex.
This outdoor attraction is set in picturesque Constable countryside and includes 2 and a half acres of landscaped gardens with lots of acid-loving shrubs and plants such as rhododendron, camellias and azaleas.
There are a further two and a half acres of woodland where the gnomes are displayed. The gnome wood has more than 800 figures and is also home to lots of wildlife including newts, terrapins, frogs, birds and deer.
Other things to see and do at the attraction are a gnome museum and a paint a gnome activity.
- Free car parking.
- Tea room serving light lunches, afternoon and cream teas, cakes, ice creams and drinks.
- April to June 30th: 11am – 4pm Saturday, Sunday & All Bank Holidays.
- July 1st to August 31st: 10am – 5pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday & All Bank Holidays.
- September 1st to September 30th: 11am – 4pm Saturday, Sunday & All Bank Holidays.
- Adults – £5.00
- Senior Citizens – £4.50
- Children (3-16 yrs) – £3.00
- Children under 3 – FREE
- There are no credit card facilities.
Prices and opening hours correct as at October 2018.
Before you start your journey to Gnome Magic for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.