Address: Go Ape Whinlatter, Whinlatter Forest Park, Whinlatter Pass, Braithwaite, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5TW
Phone Number: 0845 643 9215
Website: Visit the Go Ape Whinlatter website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Book online now!
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Go Ape Whinlatter is a high ropes adventure course near Keswick in the Lake District, in Cumbria.
Set in the Lake district National Park, in the North Lakes, Whinlatter Forest Park area, this Go Ape course is 360 Metres above sea level, in England’s only mountain forest. Swing, clamber and carefully tread your way across the obstacles amidst the beautiful treetop scenery. The course is suitable for adults and children over 10 and 1.4 Metres tall and is arranged over 5 sections with 39 crossings and includes a 89 Metre long zip wire. Walking and cycling routes around the venue and cycle hire is available next to Go Ape. There are also children’s play areas in the forest.
- Car parking (charge).
- Visitor centre sells gifts.
- Cyclewise shop and bike hire selling cycles and cycling gear.
- Siskins cafe serves hot and cold homemade food and drinks.
- Dogs welcome (not in children’s play area).
- Please check the Go Ape Whinlatter website for opening hours.
- Tree Top Adventure – Gorillas (16 years +) £33, Baboons (10 to 15 years) £25
- Forest Segway (over 10 Years and over 7 Stone) – £35
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Whinlatter for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.