Phone Number: 01736 763194
Website: Visit the Godolphin website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Godolphin reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Godolphin is a 15th century house with gardens and estate near the village of Godolphin Cross in Cornwall.
In the historic house visitors can see rooms with period features such as wood panelling, antique furniture and large fireplaces. There is also a changing exhibition to see in the King's room. The medieval gardens have barely changed in centuries and include a walled privy garden, the King's garden and an orchard. The estate has woodlands, Godolphin hill with views towards both the North and South coasts, riverside walks, archaeological features and mine ruins.
- Free car parking.
- The potting shed sells plants and gardening items.
- The Piggery tearoom serves sandwiches, home-made cakes, biscuits and drinks.
- Dogs welcome on leads in gardens and estate.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please check the Godolphin website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices - Garden:
- Adult - £5.00
- Child - £2.50
- Family - £12.50
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) - £7.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Godolphin for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gwinear Golf Pitch & Putt
- Hayle Estuary RSPB Reserve
- Helston Folk Museum
- Poldark Mine
- King Edward Mine Museum