Address: Greenway, Greenway Road, Galmpton near Brixham, Devon, TQ5 0ES
Phone Number: 01803 842382
Website: Visit the Greenway website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Greenway house and garden is a Georgian mansion on the English Riviera that was the holiday home of the world famous author Agatha Christie.
The house is presented as a 1950’s era dwelling and provides a glimpse into the life of the author and her family. The gardens include a walled garden, peach house, pet cemetery and woodlands. Free garden tours daily at 1:45pm. There is also a boat house with views over the river Dart.
- Greenway shop selling Agatha Christie books plus souvenirs and local produce.
- Three places to eat and drink: the House kitchen, licensed Barn Gallery Cafe specialising in vegetarian food and serving cream teas and the Tack Room Takeaway.
- Dogs welcome on leads in the grounds.
- Please check the Greenway website for opening hours as times vary.
- Adult – £11.60
- Child – £5.80
- Family – £29.00
- 1 adult, 2 children – £17.40
- Group Adult – £10.80
- Group Child – £5.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Greenway for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.