Address: Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre, Alexandra Dock, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1UZ
Phone Number: 01472 323345
Website: Visit the Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Opening Times – Winter (1st November to 31st March):
- Tuesday to Friday 10am – 4pm (Closed Mondays).
- Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm (including bank holidays).
Opening Times – Summer (1st April to 31st October):
- Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 5pm (Closed Mondays).
- Bank holiday Mondays open 10am – 5pm.
- Adults – £6
- Children – £2
- Concessions – £4
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 5 children) – £12
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.