Address: Gypsy Wood Park, Tyddyn Newborough, Bontnewydd, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 2YA
Phone Number: 01286 673133
Website: Visit the Gypsy Wood Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Gypsy Wood Park is an outdoor attraction for the whole family, a magical fantasy land set in 20 acres, with animals, trains, fairies and nature.
Attractions include an outdoor 45mm gauge model railway, 1/2 mile long wetland walk, Lovell’s fishing lake (license required), small circuit railway ride for kids (charge), Simba’s play area adventure playground, play tree house, animals paddocks with a range of animals including miniature donkeys, ouessant sheep (smallest breed of sheep in the world), chickens, pygmy goats, alpacas, pot bellied pigs and miniature Shetland ponies plus some petting animals: rabbits, mice, guinea pigs and ferrets. Scheduled keeper activities.
- Free car park.
- Gift shop.
- Picnic area.
- Dragons Café offers light refreshments and afternoon teas.
- Open 1st April to 15th September 2019.
- Open daily from 10:30am until 5pm with FREE on-site parking.
- Halloween Special: 29th October till the 4th November 2018 3:30pm – 7pm
- Christmas Special: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December 2018 3:30pm – 7pm
- Children (3-15) – £6.75
- Toddlers (under 3, walking well in hard shoes) – £3.75
- Adults (16+) – £7.95
- Pensioner – £6.75
- Persons with activity or participation restrictions Adult – £6.75
- Persons with activity or participation restrictions Child – £5.75
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £25.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Gypsy Wood Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.