Address: Gypsy Wood Park, Tyddyn Newborough, Bontnewydd, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 2YA
Phone Number: 01286 673133
Website: Visit the Gypsy Wood Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Gypsy Wood Park is an outdoor attraction for the whole family, a magical fantasy land set in 20 acres, with animals, trains, fairies and nature.
Attractions include an outdoor 45mm gauge model railway, 1/2 mile long wetland walk, Lovell’s fishing lake (license required), small circuit railway ride for kids (charge), Simba’s play area adventure playground, play tree house, animals paddocks with a range of animals including miniature donkeys, ouessant sheep (smallest breed of sheep in the world), chickens, pygmy goats, alpacas, pot bellied pigs and miniature Shetland ponies plus some petting animals: rabbits, mice, guinea pigs and ferrets. Scheduled keeper activities.
- Free car park.
- Gift shop.
- Picnic area.
- Dragons Café offers light refreshments and afternoon teas.
- Open from Monday 19th March until September 2018
- Open daily from 10:30am until 5pm, gates close at 5:30pm
- Children (3-15) – £6.49
- Toddlers (under 3) – £3.75
- Adults (16+) – £7.95
- Pensioner – £6.49
- Persons with activity or participation restrictions Adult – £6.49
- Persons with activity or participation restrictions Child – £5.49
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £24.99
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Gypsy Wood Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.