Address: Hall Hill Farm, Lanchester, Durham, DH7 0TA
Phone Number: 01388 731333
Website: Visit the Hall Hill Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Hall Hill Farm is a children’s activity farm near Lanchester in County Durham.
There are farm animals to see plus a play barn with pedal tractors and a soft play frame featuring a section for over 3s with and one for toddlers and babies. Other activities include an outdoor adventure playground, small animal handling, puppet shows, a 9-hole crazy golf course, trampolines, a tractor and trailer ride plus other animal interactions. Additional charge activities include Donkey rides and a barrel train ride. Caters for children’s birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, toys, wellingtons and honey.
- Tea room serving home made cakes, light lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Please check the Hall Hill Farm website for opening hours.
- Adults – £8.50
- Children (2-15) – £7.75
- Under 2’s – Free
- Family Saver 1 (two adults and two children or one adult and three children) – £29.95
- Family Saver 2 (two adults and three children or one adult and four children) – £37.00
- Over 60’s – £7.95
- Students (on production of valid NUS card) £7.95
- Donkey Rides – £1.00
- Barrel Train – £1.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hall Hill Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.