Address: Hawkstone Park Follies, Weston-under-Redcastle, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 5JY
Phone Number: 01948 841 700
Website: Visit the Hawkstone Park Follies website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Hawkstone Park Follies an historic woodland fantasy between Shrewsbury and Whitchurch in Shropshire.
Built around a natural area of sandstone cliffs this park was laid out during the 18th century. Things to see include the man-made ‘grotto’ caves, the Swiss bridge, areas of woodland, fields, the rhododendron jungle, exposed layers of rock, rocky crevices, viewing points over sheer cliffs, tunnels, steps and pathways carved into the cliffs and a number of man-made follies including the Hermitage, the Monument and the Gingerbread hall. Can cater for children’s birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Caspian’s tea rooms serves light refreshments, snacks and drinks.
- Picnic tables.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Open from 19th February to 2nd November 2018.
- Gates open at 10am and close at 5pm (last admission 3pm).
- Adults – £8.25
- Children (4-15 years) – £5.75
- Concessions (Students or over 60’s) – £7.50
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – £26.00
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) – £29.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hawkstone Park Follies for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.