Address: Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ
Phone Number: 01926 641188
Website: Visit the Heritage Motor Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Heritage Motor Centre is a museum containing vintage motor-vehicles and is home to the world’s largest collection of British cars. A mainly indoor attraction, the exhibits are housed inside a beautiful art-deco styled building in 65 acres of landscaped grounds. Free guided museum tours occur twice daily. There is also a children’s play area outside.
- Car parking.
- Junction 12 cafe serves drinks, meals and snacks.
- Gift shop selling motor-related souvenirs.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Open: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Collections Centre: open daily 11am – 5pm
- Last admission to the Museum and Collections Centre is 4:30pm
- Closed 24th December 2017 – 1st January 2018 inclusive
- Adults – £14
- Children (5-16 yrs) – £9
- Children (under 5 yrs) – FREE
- Concessions (60 yrs+, unemployed or student) – £12
- Family Ticket (2 adults, 3 children) – £39
- Groups of 12 of more (pre booking essential) – £9
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Heritage Motor Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.