Address: Heugh Battery Museum, Moor Terrace, The Headland, Hartlepool, Durham, TS24 0PS
Phone Number: 01429 270746
Website: Visit the Heugh Battery Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Heugh Battery Museum is a war museum, based around a gun battery dating back to 1859, situated on Hartlepool headland.
Features include the original barrack room with historical collections, a War I Trench Exhibit, underground stores, parade ground with naval, field and anti-aircraft guns, a Chieftain tank and other military vehicles. There is also a memorial garden and great sea views from the Observation point.
- Small free car park.
- The Dugout cafe.
- Normal Opening Times: Thursday to Sunday 10am – 4pm
- School Holidays: All Week 10am – 4pm
- Winter Season: Thursday to Sunday 10am – 4pm
- 19th December until 5th January: Closed
- Adult – £5.00
- Children (5 to 15) – £3.00
- Children (under 5) – Free
- Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 children) – £12.50
- Student & unwaged (on proof of evidence) – £3.00
- Veteran’s (on proof of evidence) – £3.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Heugh Battery Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.