Address: Highfields Happy Hens, Highfields Farm, Heage Lane, Etwall, Derbyshire, DE65 6LS
Phone Number: 01283 732083
Website: Visit the Highfields Happy Hens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Highfields Happy Hens is a farm-based attraction with animals you can feed and pet. Animals on display include goats, pigs, sheep and rare breed chickens. Three children’s play areas, 9-hole crazy golf (charge), trampoline, bouncy castle (weather permitting), one and a half hour nature trail and picnic benches.
- Farm shop selling free-range farm produce, jams and chutneys, plus gifts and snacks.
- Tea room serving light lunches, homemade cakes, cream teas and drinks.
- The Farm & Shop open from Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm
- Closed Sundays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day (& Christmas Bank Holidays) & New Years Day.
- March to October (Aged 2 and over) – £5.50
- November to February (Aged 2 and over) – £4.50
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) – £18.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Highfields Happy Hens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.