Phone Number: 0870 333 1181
Website: Visit the Hill Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hill Hall is an Elizabethan mansion dating from the 1500's with Renaissance architecture and two rare 16th century wall paintings near Epping.
The house is currently divided into a number of private residences, but is still available to view on Wednesdays by booking onto a guided tour.
- Free car parking.
- Free entry for English Heritage members.
- Please check the Hill Hall website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £7.00
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.20
- Concession - £6.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £18.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Hill Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Adventure Castle
- Rye-assic Adventure Park
- Cheeky Monkeys Jungle Adventure
- Paradise Wildlife Park
- Discover Children's Story Centre
- Barnards Miniature Railway