Address: Honeybrook Farm, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 4JD
Phone Number: 01202 88 11 20
Website: Visit the Honeybrook Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Honeybrook Farm is a farm attraction in the village of Stanbridge North of Wimborne Minster in Dorset.
This outdoor attraction is set on a 84 acre farm alongside the River Allen. Things to see and do at the farm include having hands-on interactions with the farm animals, riverside, woodland and meadow walks, tractor rides, children’s play areas including an adventure playground and bouncy pillow, ancient water meadows and a stone circle.
There is also a small Riding school at the farm with pony riding and riding lessons (charge) and the farm also run wilderness survival courses for an additional fee. Caters for children’s birthday parties including pony parties and wild skills parties.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling toys and farm produce.
- Great Barn Coffee Shop selling homemade cakes and drinks.
- Honeybrook Farmhouse Tea Rooms serving cream teas, cakes and drinks.
- Restaurant serving lunches using local ingredients.
- Picnic areas.
- Honeybrook open everyday 10am to 5pm from 24th March until 31st October
- Adult – £3.50
- Seniors – £3.00
- Child – £3.50
- Tots 2 to 3yrs – £1.50
- Under 2s – Free
- Carers – Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults + 2 children) – £12.50
- Family Ticket (1 adults + 3 children) – £12.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Honeybrook Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.