Address: Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom, Preston on the Weald Moors, Telford, Shropshire, TF6 6DJ
Phone Number: 01952 677917
Website: Visit the Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom is an animal attraction with over a 100 different species of animal not far from Telford.
Animal areas include a Furry Tails Forest, Rivers and Rainforests, Farmyard Theatre Barn, Bizarre British Wildlife, the African Adventure, Parrotphernalia and Wallaby Woods. Daily activities include undercover demonstrations, hand feeding, pony rides (charge), egg collecting, meet the reptiles, Sheep Steeplechase and Galloping Goats. Indoor and outdoor children’s play areas.
- Free Car Parking.
- Outdoor and undercover picnic areas
- Eateries include the Hungry Shepherd Coffee Shop serving hot and cold drinks and snacks and the Speedy Shepherd Snack Stop which sells sandwiches and drinks.
- The park also has a gift shop.
- 25th Dec to 9th Feb: Hoo Farm is closed for day visitors.
- 10th Feb to 9th Sep: Open every day 10am – 5pm
- 10th Sep to 1st Dec: Tues to Sunday 10am – 5pm
- 1st Dec to 24th Dec: Open every day 10am to 5pm (3pm on Christmas Eve).
- Adult (16+) – £9.95
- Children (2-15) – £8.45
- Senior Citizens – £9.45
- Family of Five – £45.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.