Address: Horsey Windpump, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4EF
Phone Number: 01263 740241
Website: Visit the Horsey Windpump website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Horsey Windpump is a grade II listed 5-story restored windpump (drainage windmill) located in Horsey estate in the Broads National Park.
Panoramic views can be had of the Broads from the top of the mill. Managed by the National Trust they have mapped out a 4.5 mile walk starting from the mill and taking in the landscape and wealth of wildlife of the Horsey Estate.
- Pay and display parking close by.
- Small shop selling light refreshments and ice-creams close the pump.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please visit the Horsey Windpump website for opening hours.
- Adult – £5.90
- Child – £2.95
- Family – £14.75
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £4.85
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) – £2.45
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Horsey Windpump for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.