Phone Number: 01665 577 285
Website: Visit the Howick Hall Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Howick Hall Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Howick Hall Gardens are gardens and an arboretum North East of Alnwick in Northumberland.
Gardens include a Woodland Garden, borders and rockery, a bog Garden and a snowdrop walk in Spring. The arboretum is divided into six Geographical regions representing the areas of China and the Himalayas, Japan and East Asia, North America, India and Pakistan, Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.
The wild life in the wooded areas include red squirrels. Nature trails and way-marked walks around the arboretum. Visitor centre with display about the history of the gardens.
- Car park.
- Earl grey Tea House serves light lunches, cream teas, snacks and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Early Season (8th Feb - 31st March): Wed to Sun 10:30am - 4pm
- Main Season (1st April to 30th Sept): Daily 10:30am - 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- Late Season (1st Oct to 1st Nov): Daily 10:30am - 5pm (last entry 4pm)
- Last admission during main and late seasons: 1 hour before closing.
- Adults - £8.80
- Over 60s - £7.70
- Children - FREE
- Season Tickets Single - £32.00
- Season Tickets Double - £55.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2020.
Before you start your journey to Howick Hall Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dunstanburgh Castle
- The Alnwick Garden
- Alnwick Castle
- Bailiffgate Museum
- Warkworth Castle and Hermitage
- Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play