Address: Howick Estate Office, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 3LB
Phone Number: 01665 577 285
Website: Visit the Howick Hall Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Howick Hall Gardens are gardens and an arboretum North East of Alnwick in Northumberland.
Gardens include a Woodland Garden, borders and rockery, a bog Garden and a snowdrop walk in Spring. The arboretum is divided into six Geographical regions representing the areas of China and the Himalayas, Japan and East Asia, North America, India and Pakistan, Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.
The wild life in the wooded areas include red squirrels. Nature trails and way-marked walks around the arboretum. Visitor centre with display about the history of the gardens.
- Car park.
- Earl grey Tea House serves light lunches, cream teas, snacks and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Early Season (early Feb to late Mar Snowdrop Festival begins): Wed to Sun 10:30am – 4pm
- Main Season (late Mar to 30th Sept): Daily 10:30am – 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- Late Season (1st Oct to 10th Nov): Daily 10:30am – 5pm (last entry 4pm)
- Adults – £8.80
- Over 60s – £7.70
- Children – FREE
- Season Tickets Single – £32.00
- Season Tickets Double – £55.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Howick Hall Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.