Address: Howletts Wild Animal Park, Bekesbourne, Nr Canterbury, Kent, CT4 5EL
Phone Number: 0844 842 4647
Website: Visit the Howletts Wild Animal Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Howletts Wild Animal Park is a walk-through animal park South of Canterbury in Kent.
This animal attraction is set in 90 acres of historic parkland featuring exotic animals from around the world including big cats, elephants, rhinos, primates, wolves, deer, gorillas and small animals. The enclosures are designed with animal well-being being paramount and feature simulating environments, but also give visitors as good a view as possible. Some of the attractions include Walking with Lemurs, where visitors are amongst free-roaming lemurs, a herd of African elephants, a herd of European bison and an open-top monkey enclosure.
Additional charge activities include the Treetop Challenge (high ropes and planks course), and the Animal Adventure Challenge, an outdoor children’s adventure playground. There’s also a free children’s playground near the restaurant and a woodland walk. Daily scheduled keeper talks. Keeper experiences available.
- Free car parking.
- Farm shop.
- Gift shops.
- Pavillion restaurant meals, snacks, sweet snacks and drinks.
- Coffee House serving snacks and drinks.
- Other refreshment outlets open during peak times.
- Picnic areas.
- Open every day except Christmas Day.
- Winter (25th Oct to 24th Mar): 9:30am to 5pm. The last admission is 3:30pm.
- Christmas Eve: 9:30am to 2pm. The last admission is 12:30pm.
- Summer (25th Mar – 24th Oct): 9:30am to 6pm. The last admission is 4.00pm.
- Adult – £20.95
- Child (3 to 15 yrs) – £17.95
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) – £70.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Howletts Wild Animal Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.