Address: King Edward Mine Museum, Troon, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 9DP
Phone Number: 01209 614681
Website: Visit the King Edward Mine Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
King Edward Mine Museum is a museum about Cornish mining with mill buildings located near Camborne in Cornwall.
This attraction is a complete working Cornish tin mill and consists of the mill buildings and a museum. The museum exhibits explain the history of the mine and how it developed and about the surrounding area with it’s mining infrastructure. There are then guide led tours of the mill buildings including the survey office, processing plant and the winder and compressor houses with historic working equipment. There is also a film to view.
- Free car parking (closes at 5pm).
- Shop selling books, gifts and cards.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome.
- July: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm, last tour 3:30pm
- August: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm, last tour 3:30pm
- September: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm, last tour 3:30pm
- October: Thursday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm, last tour 3:30pm
- Adults – £8
- Under 16s – £2
- Children (under 5) – FREE
- Party rates available
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to King Edward Mine Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.