Address: Landguard Fort, Viewpoint Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 3TW
Phone Number: 01394 675900
Website: Visit the Landguard Fort website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Landguard Fort is an 18th Century fort built on Landguard point, which has been the site of fortifications since the 16th century. Audio tour included in admission price.
- Free car parking.
- Visitor centre contains the View Point Cafe serving all-day breakfasts, drinks and snacks.
- Shop inside the fort sells gifts plus hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnic areas.
- Reopens February half-term 2019 (Saturday 16th to Sunday 24th): 10am – 3pm. Last admission at 2pm.
- Saturday 6 April to Thursday 31 October: Daily, 10am – 5pm. Last admission at 4pm.
- Adults – £5.50
- Concessions – £4.50
- Children (under 5-15 years) – £2.50
- Children (under 5 years) – Free
- English Heritage Members – Free
- Includes free audio tour.
- Prices may be different for special events.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Landguard Fort for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.