Address: Landguard Fort, Viewpoint Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 3TW
Phone Number: 01394 675900
Website: Visit the Landguard Fort website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Landguard Fort is an 18th Century fort built on Landguard point, which has been the site of fortifications since the 16th century. Audio tour included in admission price.
- Free car parking.
- Visitor centre contains the View Point Cafe serving all-day breakfasts, drinks and snacks.
- Shop inside the fort sells gifts plus hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnic areas.
- Feb half-term: Friday 9th to Sunday 18th Feb, daily, 10am – 4pm (last entry at 3pm).
- Friday 30th Mar to Wednesday 31st Oct: daily, 10am – 5pm (last entry at 4pm).
- Adults – £5.50
- Concessions – £4.50
- Children (under 5-15 years) – £2.50
- Children (under 5 years) – Free
- English Heritage Members – Free
- Includes free audio tour.
- Prices may be different for special events.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Landguard Fort for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.