Phone Number: 0161 755 0600
Website: Visit the Laser Quest and The Rock website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Laser Quest and The Rock is a laser tag arena and rock climbing simulation located at the Trafford shopping centre in Manchester.
This indoor attraction is an action-packed way to spend some leisure time and is suitable for most ages from 7 upwards. The aim of the game is to shoot your opponents and avoid getting shot yourself using the state-of-the-art laser guns and body pack. Sneak around the fully air conditioned, futuristic themed, multi-level, labyrinth-like, darkened arena with atmospheric lighting and fog effects. Games can be played in teams or as individuals with up to 30 players playing at a time, with a game lasting between 20 and 25 minutes. Caters for birthday parties and groups.
- Free car parking.
- Paces to eat and drink in the Trafford centre.
- Daily from 10am to the last game starting at 10pm
- Open every day of the year except Christmas day.
- Opening and Closing times do vary over the Christmas period.
- Laser Quest: Peak £6.95, Off Peak £5.95
- Off Peak is from 7pm Sunday through to 4pm Friday.
- The Rock: Peak £2.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at October 2018.
Before you start your journey to Laser Quest and The Rock for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Paradise Island Adventure Golf - Manchester
- Aerial Extreme Manchester
- SEA LIFE Manchester
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
- Play Factore
- Chill Factore