Phone Number: 01629 534 380
Website: Visit the Lea Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Lea Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Lea Gardens is a Rhododendron Garden in the village of Lea near Matlock in Derbyshire.
This outdoor attraction is three and a half acres of gardens with a woodland setting and more than 500 varieties of rhododendrons, azaleas and kalmias.
- Free car parking.
- Plant sales.
- Teashop serving light lunches, cream teas, homemade cakes and drinks.
- Well-behaved dogs on a lead welcome.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Lea Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Lea Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Sir Richard Arkwright's Masson Mills
- Matlock Bath Aquarium and Exhibitions
- Gulliver's Kingdom (Matlock Bath)
- Crich Tramway Village
- The Play Mill
- National Stone Centre