Address: Little Acorns, 2a, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 5HP
Phone Number: 01905 424766
Website: Visit the Little Acorns website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Little Acorns is a children’s indoor play centre in Worcester, Worcestershire.
Three-tier main play frame for juniors with tube slide, wavy side, sports play area, climbing wall, tunnels, ball pool and interactive games. Separate area for toddlers with car track and sensory soft play. Children’s parties catered for.
- Free for adults.
- Free car parking.
- Cafe serving meals, snacks and drinks.
Opening Times – School Term time:
- 9:30am until 5pm every day.
- Last entry granted at 3:30pm with no time limit Monday to Friday.
- There is a two hour time limit at the weekend and during school holidays.
Opening Times – School holidays:
- Every day 9:30pm until 5pm last entry at 3:30pm
- During school term time there is no playtime limit.
- During school holidays and at weekends it is limited to 2 hours, each extra hour being charged at £1 per child.
- Free per child under 12 months.
- £5.25 per child.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Little Acorns for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.