Address: Little Moreton Hall, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4SD
Phone Number: 01260 272018
Website: Visit the Little Moreton Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Little Moreton Hall is a timber-framed Tudor manor house, surrounded by a picturesque moat, between Kidsgrove and Congleton in Cheshire.
A National Trust property with the oldest parts dating from the early 1500’s. Areas to view inside the hall include the chapel, the great chamber often having it’s fireplace lit, the parlours, the hall, the bridge chamber with Tudor games, the brewhouse chamber and the long gallery. Free guided tours around the hall. There are also the grounds to explore featuring a knot garden, an orchard plus the herb and vegetable garden.
- Car parking.
- Large shop selling local produce, books, souvenirs and home-wares.
- Outdoor sales area selling plants and garden items.
- Mrs Dale’s Pantry (licensed) and the Little tea-room serve freshly prepared home-made cakes, light lunches and afternoon teas using local ingredients.
- Picnic tables for your own picnics.
- Please check the Little Moreton Hall website for current opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Standard:
- Adult – £10.20
- Child – £5.10
- Family – £25.50
- Group Adult – £10.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Little Moreton Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.