Address: Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate, Lodge Park, Aldsworth, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL54 3PP
Phone Number: 01451 844130
Website: Visit the Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate is a 17th century historic property with grounds near Northleach in Gloucestershire.
This lodge was built with a first floor viewing platform as a venue for for watching live hunting in front of the house and is situated around two and a half miles from Sherborne village. Highlights inside include a collection of family portraits and Kent furniture, finely joined wooden floorboards and the fireplace in the Great Room. The estate extends across the A40 and includes farmland and woodland with ancient trees and features orienteering and sculpture trails to follow. Guided estate walks starting at Ewe Pen Barn car park costing £1.
- Free parking when the lodge is open.
- Shop selling plants.
- Second hand book shop.
- The Lodge Park café serves hot and cold drinks, ice creams and snacks.
- Sherborne Village Stores & Tea-room selling drinks, light meals and afternoon teas in Sherborne village.
- Dogs allowed under close control in the parkland.
- Please check the Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices – Standard:
- Adult – £6.20
- Child – £3.10
- Family – £15.50
- Group Adult – £5.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.