Address: Long Shop Steam Museum, Main Street, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4ES
Phone Number: 01728 832189
Website: Visit the Long Shop Steam Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Long Shop Museum is housed in a Grade II listed workshop once home to a production line for Richard Garrett & Sons engineering business.
Now a museum it features displays relating to the historical life and work of the area including full-size steam engines and exhibits about Sizewell nuclear power station and Leiston airfield.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- March to October: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday 11am to 3pm
- School holidays May to October (including Bank Holiday Mondays): Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday 11am to 3pm
- Adult – £6.50
- Children (aged 4-16) – £3.50
- Young People (aged 17–21) – £5.00
- Disabled Visitor (carer/assistant) – £5.00
- Under 4 – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Long Shop Steam Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.