Address: Longdown Activity Farm, Deerleap Lane, Ashurst, Near Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 7EH
Phone Number: 023 8029 2837
Website: Visit the Longdown Activity Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Longdown Activity Farm family farm-based activity attraction located between Southampton and Lyndhurst.
The farm features scheduled farm animal feeding, small animal petting, children’s indoor soft play barn, toddlers play room, straw bales, undercover trampolines, indoor sand pit, outdoor adventure play area, go-karts (charge) and ride-on tractors (charge). Pony rides at weekends and school holidays (extra charge).
- Car park.
- Farm shop selling local produce and gift shop selling books, toys and souvenirs.
- Tea room serving cakes and beverages.
- Kiosk selling drinks and snacks.
- Picnic areas.
- Saturday 10th Feb until Sunday 28th Oct 2018
- February to September: Open daily 10am – 5pm
- October: Open daily 10am – 4:30pm
- Last admissions: 1 hour before closing
- Adult – £9.50
- Senior – £8.00
- Child (3 to 14 years) – £8.50
- Under 3s – FREE
- Family Saver (2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult and 3 Children) – £32.00
- Serving military personnel (please show military ID card) – £6.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at October 2018.
Before you start your journey to Longdown Activity Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.