Address: Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre, Bagby, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 2AG
Phone Number: 01845 597730
Website: Visit the Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre is a children’s adventure farm park near Thirsk in North Yorkshire.
Farm animals and pets to see plus wallabies, deer, llamas, rheas and alpacas. Indoor petting centre, outdoor adventure playground and play areas plus a pedal car arena. Nature trail around a lake and a barrel train at weekends and school holidays.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Monk Park tearoom serves hot and cold meals, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- 3rd February to 4th November: Daily 10am – 5pm
- 9th to 11th & 16th to 19th November: 11am – 3:30pm
- December & January: Closed
- Adults – £7.50
- Children (2-15 years) – £6.50
- Senior Citizens – £6.50
- Students (ID required) – £6.50
- Family ticket (2+2) – £26.00
- Family ticket (2+3) – £32.00
- Family ticket (2+4) – £37.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.